Sending70 is a medical mission EHR designed to organize patient care, prayer request and communication between medical mission teams. The idea behind its design is to create a seamless bridge between patient care and spiritual growth/needs for mission teams that may not know each other and go at different times.
Features of Sending70 app:
- App version is completely free for single iPad use!
- Patient organization and search can be defined by areas or cities in case of multiple mission locations.
- Sending70 follows a SOAP note format and is designed for simplicity of patient information entry.
- Patient care and charting for ongoing vital signs, clinical notes, prescriptions, conditions and allergies along with other features.
- Ability to document patient prayer requests, prayers answered and faith based material desired for continued spiritual growth.
- Patient schedule is designed off of four needs: medical, dental, vision and surgery. It is formatted to make it easy to either prescreen and preplan the medical mission team’s week or schedule and treat the same day.
- Future treatment needs can be saved, organized, and planned for future medical mission teams.
- PDF Reports can be generated concerning patient records and prayer requests to allow for planning of medical mission trips and prayer concerns.
Our full version includes the ability to generate a pharmacy inventory, increased reporting power and real-time data sharing between multiple iPad/computer users within a shared LAN. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information on how to get our full version.
We would love your feedback on how we can improve our software!